Completed the beginners clinic and want to take your orienteering skills to the next level? Are you ready for some fun orienteering challenges in the wild Albion Hills Conservation Area? Join us for an intermediate clinic to learn about more advanced concepts and prepare yourself for the next adventure race or feel more confident on your next hike.
There is limited space, so please register in time.
We will try to cover the following:
- Review of Map Reading / Compass use
- Distance Judgment/Pace Counting
- Contour-only Orienteering
- Route planning/Strategy
Next dates available:
- August 28th - Albion Hills Conservation Area
- September 17th - Albion Hills Conservation Area
Click HERE to sign up!