Since Toronto is in a Lock-down we are unable to run our traditional Mob Match event. We have set up a Score-O course that participants can run at anytime April 17th to 24th. This will be similar to how our Wednesday night series were run in the summer of 2020. There will be NO flags - and only ribbons on non-obvious locations on the course. You will need a smartphone or GPS watch if you want to be sure you have found a control.
PDF maps will be available to those who register with us. You can print them out at home or go to Staples for curbside service. Detailed course notes will be forwarded along with the maps.
Here is how it works:
- Sign up as a club member (if you haven't already)
- Send a signed waiver (for adults) or this waiver if you are under 18 to [email protected]
- Once we receive your signed waiver, before the start date you will receive the maps in PDF format, the course notes, and the PINs to access the courses
- Download the MapRunF application (Android or iOS)
- Click “Select Event” and go to folder Canada > Ontario > Toronto > TOC 2021 Mob Match
- Choose one of the two courses to run and enter the PIN
- Go to the park and when you are near the start location click on “Go to Start”.
The app will ‘punch’ the start automatically and the timer will begin.
You will hear a beep at each control as you go through the course. Continue to the finish and you will be able to see how you did by clicking “Show Results”
If you are already a member and have sent us a waiver for either the January Score-O or UKR Ocup, you don't need to send it again. Just send us a request at the email above.
|Saturday, April 17th, 7:00 am
Meet directors: Rick Sommerkamp
Course setters: Mark Bognar
|Leslie st - Eglinton Ave E
Sunnybrook Park, Toronto - enter off Leslie St. Keep right after you enter the park. Follow the main road all the way to the Sunnybrook Stables. The meeting pt is just E of the parking lot opposite the stables.
| Sunnybrook Stables
FREE to TOC Members! What's that? you're not a member? No problem! Sign up HERE and you can run this course and all the Wednesday training Events - all included in your membership.
While running the courses please make sure that you are following the recommendations of the City of Toronto regarding the use of parks and social distancing as well as current Ontario provincial orders. Let's get our exercise and keep everyone safe!